Friday, January 6, 2012

Freya's Flower

My newest jewelry creation. My daughter, Sara, and I spent time combing through the racks of beads and findings at Michael's last night searching for bits to create our particular fantasies. We also found a book of dreams and inspirations at Barnes & Noble!  Hoping to be dreadfully creative this year.
I love the copper swirls and especially the Goddess spiral on the glass.  The piece reminds me of something that may have been found while excavating an ancient grave site.  Reminiscent of the Goddess, grapevines and  natural swirling patterns found in nature.
http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/goddess-freya.htm





2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and mezmorizing! Will your pretty creations be up for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete